We are immediately looking to recruit a Support worker for large Housing Association based in Hounslow.
You must be experienced in Housing Support Work, you will be providing excellent quality day to day care and support of the service users in line with the actions identified in the care/support plans.
• NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
• DBS registered on the online update service
Essential experience of working with at least one the following client groups:
• Mental Health
• Substance misuse
• Domestic violence
• Improve each client’s quality of life and promote/maintain independent living for themselves, providing relevant support in accordance to the client’s needs via support and safety planning, risk and needs assessments and through one to one sessions
• To maintain accurate service users’ records and all other records relating to the upkeep and maintenance of the service. This includes electronic based records.
• Enable clients to develop skills required for independent living and their broader needs by enabling access to other relevant services, including specialised floating support and other services
• Encourage and promote effective multi-agency working to ensure the needs of the clients are met to a high standard, including establishing close contacts with various communities, statutory and voluntary organisations.