This job requires
Salary £16.50 Per Hour
Location North London
Recruitment Agency Brampton group
The borough-wide, specialist, floating support and community based service provides support to women and children who have experienced or are experiencing domestic violence, enabling them to live safely in their own homes.
We are looking for two candidates who have experience of working in Domestic abuse and Safeguarding, to provide specialist Floating support, Outreach and advice to women and their children who are experiencing or have experienced Domestic Abuse in the community. The successful candidate must have experience in
• completing a CAADA compliant risk and needs assessment which feeds into the client support plan
• Provide a high quality specialist support to women and children enabling them to be safe and to remain safe in their homes.
• To support service users to reach an understanding of domestic violence and their individual options, the safety issues necessary to keep them and their children safe and to prevent re-victimisation.
• To enable service users to increase their confidence and self-esteem through workshops and group activities, referring to other specialist services as appropriate and collaborating with partner agencies in delivering interventions.
• To encourage women to improve their life chances through education, training, voluntary work and employment.
• To work with women to identify how their future needs can be met and to work with them to find necessary and relevant support in collaboration with existing partners
• To work in partnership with other agencies, stakeholders and statutory bodies to ensure integrated support provision to women and their children
• Provide a flexible service that is responsive to the needs of the service user, and in the case of non-engagers use a variety of approaches to ensure that each service user is supported effectively to identify and resolve issues
• To take part in covering duty (Monday – Friday 9.00am – 17:00pm)