This job requires
Salary £35,286 – £38,229
Location Wood Green, London
Closing Date 02/07/2017
Recruitment Agency NHS Jobs
The post is based within Public Health who lead on the work on violence against women and girls. The coordinator post will:
- Support the Strategic Lead for Violence Against Women and Girls in coordinating and servicing all aspects of the multi agency partnership response to violence against women and girls
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the VAWG Strategy and corresponding action plans in collaboration with all key partner agencies and council services
- Develop and support the delivery of partnership violence against women and girls training to contribute to the continuous improvement of professionals and practitioners
- Provide operational information and intelligence to inform the strategic response to violence against women and girls
- Support multi agency partnership working and provide support to professionals and practitioners to deliver a safe, appropriate and high quality response to people experiencing any form of violence against women and girls.
Do you have experience of working in the field of violence against women and girls? You will need to be able to work within a local authority and a multi-agency partnership setting to develop, support and maintain a coordinated community response to violence against women and girls in Haringey.
If you wish to apply for this post you should clearly show in your application how your skill/experience potential meet some or all of them, as the shortlisting decision will be based on our assessment of you against these criteria.
Interviews will take place on 14th July.