This job requires
Salary £32,494 – £37,270 Per Annum
Location Windsor, London
Recruitment Agency Career Builder
SCST is a new and innovative company delivering children’s safeguarding and social care services in Slough. It is a challenging but highly rewarding field of work making a real and positive difference to the lives of children, young people and families and helping build the resilience, social and economic strength of the wider community.
This role will give support to the Domestic Violence Workers and strengthen the team
- To be the responsible officer for the development, delivery and management of all relevant domestic Abuse children and family group programmes delivered by SCST.
- To ensure all Domestic Abuse children and family group programmes meet all fidelity and practice standard conditions including all data collection and management requirements.
- To manage all associated delivery budgets for all group programmes and report to the Early Help Group Manager as required.
- To develop the use of Domestic Abuse Children and Family Group Programmes within SCST, this includes the Inspiring Families Programme and the Domestic Abuse Recovery Toolkit.
- To promote the use of Domestic Abuse Children and Family Group Programmes across SCST and all relevant external partners including attending and representing SCST at multi agency strategy meetings e.g. MARAC, VMAP etc.
- Providing support and guidance to all Domestic Abuse Children and Family Group Programme facilitators.
- Managing the recruitment, training and supervision of all Domestic Abuse Group Programme facilitators.
- Providing advice and consultancy to social workers and other professionals about potential referrals for all Domestic Abuse Children and Family Group Programmes.
- Please see our website for full job description www.scstrust.co.uk
A recognised qualification in a relevant care profession (e.g. social work, health, education or community work) and/or at least 2 year’s experience of running Children and Family Group Programmes.
Evidence of continuous professional development and a willingness to undertake further training
Able to work outside of usual office hours
Current Driving licence
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.